This recipe was from Small Footprint Family.
- Bring 2 1/2 cups purified water to boil in a medium pan
- Remove from heat and add honey, stirring to dissolve.
- Add the lavender to the honey water, cover, and let steep at least 20 minutes or up to several hours, to taste. You can put the lavender into a tea infuser or reusable tea bag for easier cleanup.
- Strain mixture and compost/discard lavender
- Pour infusion into a glass pitcher
- Add lemon juice and approximately another 2 1/2 cups of cold water, to taste. Stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, or pour into tall glasses half-filled with ice, then garnish with lavender sprigs.
- Sit on the porch a spell and enjoy!