Chicken Breast Recipe
The recipe is from Bayoona.
1. Brine the chicken in warm water with handful of salt ( or leave in fridge over night if you want to use the chicken the next day)
2. Wash then pad dry
3. brush with butter or oil ( butter adds flavour and gives a nice crust)
4. Season the chicken with any spices you like
5. Bake in preheated oven (425F / 220C) for about 15 – 25 mins depending on the size of the chicken, ( make sure they’re not raw on the inside!) A thermometer inserted on the thickest side of the chicken should read 160-170 degrees F or (75° Celsius), that means it perfect.
6. Make sure you let the chicken rest for about 5 – 10 mins, If you cut straight into it you will lose it’s amazing juices that keep it moist and tender. So you must let the chicken rest 🙂
The recipe is from Erren’s Kitchen.
- 4-5 pounds broccoli
- 4 garlic cloves peeled and thinly sliced
- Good olive oil or for Keto – butter flavor coconut oil
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese